- This event has passed.
Long Term Supports and Services – Get Involved!
October 13, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Learn about long term supports and services and get involved in advocating!
Recent changes to Medicaid’s- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) may be helpful for people with disabilities. Join Colorado Cross Disability Coalition Executive Director Julie Reiskin to learn what long term services and support benefits are available in Colorado and what changes are coming.
- In Spanish, Tuesday Oct. 12th from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- In English (with ASL interpreter), Wednesday October 13th 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Choose Zoom or attend in person the TBK Bank Community Room at 259 W. 9th St. in Durango.
The discussion, sponsored by the Southwest Center for Independence and the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition, will focus on
- how LTSS help people remain in their home,
- changes that have occurred and how to get updates about these services and how to access these services,
- and how you can have a say in our state rules about LTSS.
Individually packaged snacks will be served and masks are required at the in-person sessions. RSVP to Gordon South at [email protected] or (970) 903-2732. Note whether you will attend in person (limited to 20 people) or will need the Zoom link and if you will need disability-related accommodations.