- This event has passed.
Social Security Disability Overview for Providers
September 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$20
Training for agency staff who want to know more about SSA disability programs, or who refer people to SWCI for assistance.
This training session includes:
- Comparing work with DVR assistance vs. applying for SSA disability benefits
- Understanding the SSI vs. SSDI disability benefits programs
- Discovering Social Security’s special programs which might apply to your consumers
- Learning the steps in SSA’s process to evaluate claims
- Preparing your consumers to create an effective claim
Cost $20 per participant.
To register and make payment, request accommodations, or for more information: contact Cheri at (970) 903-4637 or email email@example.com